Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dearfoams Women's Quilted Microfiber One Band Slipper

Treat your feet to these microterry scuff slippers. The cushioned footbed, allover terry cloth, and satin trim make this slipper so comfortable you won't want ot take them off. The indoor/oudoor sole is white with a scuff free bottom.
Customer Review: I love it!!
The Slippers are really comfortable to wear. The design is really great and I love the color!!
Customer Review: Dearfoam's
I use to love Dearfoam slippers, but now they sew the tag in such a way that you can't remove one side of the tag. I'm a sewer, so I use seam rippers, but still can't get the whole tag out. The tags are made with a really stiff, itchy ribbon type of material and I actually get blisters from them. I just can't wear their slippers any longer. One lady wrote that these are quite stiff and not as comfortable as the older style and I agree with that too. It's a shame that they've become for concerned with people removing their tags than the comfort of their customers.


When we look at the clothes and accessories that we wear we tend to concentrate on style and on the impression that we create. It's also clear that achieving any sense of style tends to come at a financial prices.

This is true for all elements of our attire, including shoes. Some of us may not give footwear very much thought at all but there's no doubt that shoes are a costly item. Depending on how many pairs you own, it may be that you wear them extremely frequently.

Despite this, do you ever wonder if they're really worth the money? We all like to look good and be wearing nice things, but aren't there other things that we could be spending the money on?

It's a difficult concept because it's clear that we want to be buying high quality footwear. Surely such products are bound to have a hefty price tag?

This used to be my way of thinking and was very much confirmed every time I walked into a high street shoe store. Footwear prices seemed to be high and the number of options that I had available to me was relatively low.

This caused a couple of significant problems for me, as a consumer. The first was that I was having to choose from a relatively limited number of footwear ranges. I would typically only end up finding a few styles that I really liked.

The other problem was that I wasn't prepared to travel for miles in order to visit numerous shoe shops and carry out a real comparison of the prices that were available in each. In short, I had access to very few shoes and had little idea whether they even represented good value for money.

Looking back on this time, I wonder just how much extra I was paying. It's not easy to quantify, but it's clear that I could have been saving money, without missing out on quality.

The answer to my problems was, of course, to buy my shoes online. By doing so, I have access to numerous different shoe stores and can quickly compare prices. It's all a lot more simple and considerably less costly.

When I shop for footwear online I also look out for internet discount codes, which can really add to the savings.

I wonder how I ever managed before I started to shop for shoes online.

Find out about Samuel Windsor shoes online, as discussed by Keith Barrett. This article may be used by any website publisher, though this resource box must always be included in full.

See Real MBT Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment