Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dearfoams Men's University of Oregon Clog




There are a few accessories that most new Harley Davidson owners will look to change shortly after they take possession of their Harley Davidson. It doesn't matter whether it's new or used, many owners look to change the exhaust pipes and the seat. The exhaust pipe that you select for your Harley Davidson gives your bike some personality, it's either the loud and obnoxious bully or the quiet as a church mouse wall flower.

The seat on the other hand, is a crucial piece of riding equipment. The wrong seat can make your motorcycle riding experience an absolute torturous hell, while the right seat can not only make your bike look better, it will definitely make your riding experience a WHOLE lot more enjoyable. Any veteran Harley rider will tell you that the wrong seat can cause your butt to go numb, your legs to go numb, your back to ache and a host of other conditions.

I am one of those riders who are content to take shorter rides, or to stop frequently in order to make sure that I don't have to have a seat on my bike that looks like a giant, pillowy mound of vinyl and leather on the top of my Harley Davidson. I like seats that are low, lean and mean looking and sculpt themselves into the framework of my Harley Davidson but still provide an acceptable level of comfort and quality.

A friend of mine recently purchase a Danny Gray Harley Seat for his FXST and all I could think when I saw it was WOW. This seat looks AWESOME on his bike and while I didn't get to ride it for a long distance, it felt great around town for the half an hour I rode the bike. The Danny Gray seat featured a leather seating area, with vinyl side pieces. This should make for a comfortable and long lasting seat.

I also fell in love with the name of the seat.....The Danny Gray Butt Crack Solo seat. How could you not love a seat with a name like that? If you are in the market to replace the seat on your Harley Davidson then I would give the Danny Gray seats a good look. I personally loved it, but everyone has different tastes.

If you are interested in Harley Seats or maybe Danny Gray Seats then check out these links.

Golf GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment